Saturday 26 June 2010

Week 23 – Photo Inspiration

Hey hey all, time for another BasicGrey Challenge :), Thanks so much to all of you who played along to the last challenge, it was wonderful to see how you each interpreted the colour combo :), We really hope that you can join in with this fortnights challenge too, which is ..

 

Photo Inspiration

For this weeks challenge we would like you to be inspired by this lovely photo which has been chosen by the wonderful Heather

Professional_Photography_Cake_and_Desserts_042

Feel free to interpret the photo any way you wish, from colours to elements and patterns the choice is yours, Have fun, oh yes but don't forget to include at least one item from BasicGrey on your creations if you wish to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize which is pictured below :)

 

The Prize

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher

The fab prize for this challenge which has been very generously donated by our one and only sponsor Simon Says Stamp, is a fab $25 spending spree to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore :), Just think of the goodies you could get with that, you lucky ducks :)

This Challenge Closes on Friday the 9th of July at 11.00 pm (GMT)

Design Team Logo

Tara W

DSCN5759

Heather

IMG_3580

Kim

Inspiration photo - bird

Jo

103

 

 

We hope that you enjoy this weeks challenge :)

Please be sure to link to the post containing your entry and not just your blog, Thank you



 
xx
The BasicGrey Challenges Team

15 comments:

  1. what a soothing, happy photo! i'm a little curious about the little bubbly stuff, as i'm inclined to say it's ROE/caviar, and that's just a little... well, EW! :)

    couldn't wait to play along, and thanks for the kick in the pants, Martine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my first encounter with Mr. Linky did not link my blog so disregard or delete entry #12. I cannot figure out how to make it go away, lol. Anyway, #13 works and does link to my blog where I have posted my entry. All I can say is FUN FUN FUN...I loved this challenge! The colors are some of my favorite so it was easy for me to put a card together using them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Challenge! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I don't do well with inspiration photos but I have given it a shot! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... what a tough challenge! Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Basic Grey Papers thanks for the challenge although it makes me hungry every time I see it I love fruit:)Please visit me @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice challenge ladies, hope you like my card. DT cards are lovely and good inspiration. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge...inspired me to use colours I wouldn't normally go for..thanks for the inspiration Esther x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge! I love the picute for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh what a delish pic! Love Basic Grey papers so thought I would join in your challenge.
    Great DT cards.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab challenge. i actually made two projects, but different ones so i hope it's ok. I made an album and a card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very inspiring pic. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challenge! I was really inspired by the photo - I used the colours, the little berries and the circular shape of the bowl as inspiration for my card. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful DT cards, a great inspiration.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was inspired by the glass and have made a few invitation cards.
    Your projects are awesome Ladies - as always!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team