Saturday 9 March 2013

Challenge 88 - WINNER - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge. Unfortunately there can only be one winner and that lucky winner is......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
67 - DORTE 
Timestamp: 2013-03-09 10:50:16 UTC

Here is Dorte's gorgeous card using Basic Grey "Kioshi"


Could you please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !

Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Congratulations Dorte, your card is so pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dorte! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and image are so pretty beautifully presented too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for picking my card as the winner of yhe 'Anything Goes' challenge. I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll send you an email when I come home.
    Thanks for your lovely comments, crafters.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for picking my card as the winner of the 'Anything Goes' challenge. I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll send you an email when I'm back home.
    Thanks for your lovely comments, ladies.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team