Sunday 29 December 2013

WINNER - Final Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our final ever challenge, Anything Goes.

Thank you also for the lovely comments we have received about the closing of BasicGrey Challenges.  We are all very sad to see the challenge go but as they say, all good things must come to an end and we are so pleased that you have enjoyed taking part and joining us in our challenges over the years, we have done what we aimed to do !!

Anyway, time to draw our final winner who is.....


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

21 - Jenny H

Timestamp: 2013-12-29 08:17:10 UTC



Many congratulations Jenny !

Could you please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your prize !

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and crafty New Year.

With love,

Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for my win : )
    I have emailed you.
    I only found this blog a few weeks ago and now you're closing : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly miss these challenges :O( I love Basic Grey and these challenges always inspired me to play along!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jenny. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to Jenny!

    I can't believe I missed out on playing in the very last challenge... I'm so sad to see this challenge close. :( it was my fave of all of them, as I love my BG papers more than all of them. everyone here has been so very kind, and especially SSS for their faithful sponorship over the years. thank you to everyone for their hard work. you will be missed so very much. I pray for all of you the best in whatever you have planned! love to each of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys for the many, many, many challenges and fun I have enjoyed doing with you! I am so sorry someone is not taking over this site... it makes me assume there is another reason to stop - perhaps you all will consider running another challenge site. Heavy sigh...
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner - thanks for the blog challenges over the years - enjoy your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team